Photos


» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 185» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...


Bluethenthal House

Now run as Angies B&B. From their website: The 1917 Bluethenthal Mansion at 1704 Market Street is on the National Register of Historic Places. The brick, two and one-half story, Georgian Revival house was designed by architects James F. Gause, Jr., and James B. Lynch for prominent local business man, Herbert Bluethenthal and his wife Janet. The house sits far back from the street on a large lot. The entrance is particularly well detailed. Centrally located in the five-bay fašade, it is composed of an open pediment above a round-arched entrance with flanking sidelights.


Owner/SourceAngies B&B
Date2010
File nameBluethenthal-House-pp.png
File Size476.5k
Dimensions576 x 361
Linked toHerbert S. BLUETHENTHAL; Janet WEIL

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 185» Next»     » Slide Show




Home Page |  What's New |  Most Wanted |  Surnames |  Photos |  Histories |  Documents |  Cemeteries |  Places |  Dates |  Reports |  Sources